IMTC has scheduled its first ever CTO Technology Session on March 8-9, 2011 at the AT&T Offices in Middletown, New Jersey. This is a forward looking session that will provide you will analyst information of the key technologies, markets and growth rates for UC, Video and Collaboration solutions. It is also intended, that the group will look at how all these technologies come together with a seamless, interoperable solution.
Historically IMTC has been at the center of communication industry technology changes as noted by our work with H.323, H.264, SIP Parity, IMS, T120, H.320 and PSS, 3G-324M, and other profiles for standard telephony protocols. Communications industry is changing rapidly, and IMTC is helping its members to embrace the change.
In addition to Keynote Speakers from AT&T, Cisco and Polycom, below is a list of confirmed speakers:
- Ronald Gruia, Principal Analyst ~ Frost & Sullivan
- Phil Karcher, Principal Analyst ~ Forrester Research
- Ginger Arnold, Manager, LMAC IT Infrastructure & Operations ~ Liberty Mutual
- Russ Cary, Senior IT Manager ~ SAS Global Communications Services
- Phil Edholm, VP Technology Strategy & Innovation ~ Avaya
- Casey King, CTO ~ LifeSize Communications
The IMTC is pleased to invite all IMTC member companies to this FREE event. We’ll strive to provide you with information and answers to the following questions:
1. What is the current state of the communications industry?
2. What defines video communications today (Skype, Google, Apple, H.323 and SIP) and how it plays into Unified Communications?
3. How do these various video and unified communication solutions come together into a seamless cloud or enterprise implementation?
4. Where should your company spend its resources in order to solve our customers key pain points?
5. What are the key enterprise customer use cases?
6. Where do telepresence solutions fit?
7. What do I need to know about SVC? How does it impact the above?
8. What are the key dependencies impeding interoperability between equipment, network and cloud services?
9. What is the role of devices such as tablets and smart phones in the unified communication mix and specifically with video communications and how do they affect enterprise implementations?
Together with our member companies, the IMTC would like to build a roadmap of key industry technology initiatives to be addressed in order for the seamless communications cloud to work.
This IMTC event is closed to only IMTC member companies. You can send as many representatives from a member company as you like, however we encourage you to invite senior product management and CTO types of individuals.
200 Laurel Avenue South
Middletown, New Jersey 07748